Front End Dev Intern
We are looking for an individual to develop, implement and maintain websites and web applications. In addition, you will work closely with the development team who will be available to help expand your knowledge and improve your skills.
Skills | Experience | Requirements:
- Basic CSS, and HTML skills, especially with respect to creating responsive websites
- A working knowledge of best development practices
- Photoshop skills
- The desire to be a sponge, learn everything, and improve
- A passion for collaboration and the drive to make the internet more awesome
Good to Have:
- Design abilities
- Experience with the almighty WordPress
- PHP Skills
- Agile Experience and/or Training
- SASS and Compass experience is a plus
- So is grunt knowledge, experience with grid frameworks (foundation specifically) and git
Summary of Duties | Responsibilities:
- Develop and maintain websites and other applications
- Collaborate with designers throughout the design process
- Browser testing (We don’t test IE9 or lower. You’re welcome.)
- Perform site releases and site updates for clients
- Participate in web development projects and knowledge share sessions.
- Creative – Work with designers to create websites out of their awesome designs; Don’t let their thick black rimmed glasses intimidate you.
- Development Folk – Pick these peoples brains. The knowledge you seek has been living with them for quite some time. Take advantage.
- Limited, but you’ll sit in on meetings to see the process from start to finish.