Digital Marketing Content Intern
Position: Unpaid, Part-time
Department(s): Digital Marketing, Content Writing
Zenman is a digital agency based in Denver, Colorado. We provide web design, website development, digital marketing, branding, eCommerce, and other digital services.
Currently, we are in search of motivated writing and/or marketing students interested in learning the fundamentals of copywriting for digital marketing campaigns. This includes core digital marketing principles, search engine optimization basics, applied content strategy, and content writing for marketing purposes.
An ideal candidate for this internship is a fast learner with excellent communication skills, organization, and comfort with deadlines. It is extremely beneficial to have experience reading, writing, formatting, and publishing content online. It should also be noted that an ability to write precisely and quickly is valuable for this internship.
The digital marketing content intern will, with Zenman’s guidance and supervision, be responsible for:
- offering keyword suggestions based on research and search engine data
- writing 8-10 targeted content pieces per day for a variety of digital marketing campaigns
- formatting content using search engine optimization best practices
- applying constructive feedback from our team
As a digital marketing content intern for Zenman, this intern will be required to:
- Learn & apply step-by-step strategies for digital content writing
- Learn how keyword research is applied to content
- Learn to draft, format, and publish content in WordPress
- Learn & apply basic search engine optimization best practices
- Learn the foundations of enterprise digital marketing
- Strong writing background
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Helpful: Basic knowledge of SEO
- Preferred: Experience with WordPress